DRIVING GREATER SAFETY
The ACCO is one of the safest heavy-duty trucks available in Australia, with an impressive range of standard active and passive safety equipment including ABS, Electronic Braking System, Advanced Emergency Braking System, Brake Assistance System, Electronic Stability Program and Anti-Skid Regulator.
Additional standard safety equipment includes Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), which uses a bumper-mounted radar to automatically keep a safe distance to the vehicle in front, axle load indicator and electronic battery cut-out, while LED daytime running lamps and rear LED lights provide increased visibility on the road. Lane Departure Warning System, Driver Attention Support System and Driver Style Evaluation System (not available on dual control) are all standard safety features for the IVECO ACCO.
- Hydraulic retarder (for increased stopping power).
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (ensuring all tyres are at optimum pressures).
ACCESS, COMFORT, VISIBILITY
The ACCO’s cabin delivers excellent visibility and control, with an attention to design that maximises driver comfort. And complimenting the additional comfort and technology, the cabin stays true to its hard-working heritage, retaining a simple interior design with the use of tough, hardwearing plastics and easy-clean trim for easier upkeep in rugged work environments.
- Ergonomically-designed work-space with modern instrument cluster.
- Intuitive dashboard layout.
- Pneumatically controlled and adjustable steering column.
- Ample storage areas with 24 and 12 V sockets.
- Automatic climate control.
- ISRI air suspension seat for driver and passenger.
- Heated and motorised mirrors.
- 7" Multimedia system with Apple Carplay.
- Driver Style Evaluation (DSE)*
- Fleet Management System Data Interface enabling an easy telematics system setup.
*Not available on dual control models.
BUILT FOR HEAVY DUTY
Coupled to IVECO’s Euro 6 Cursor 9 engines is the Allison Generation Five 3200 Series, 6-speed full automatic transmission. It’s an excellent match for the engines and is ideally suited to demanding vocational work that features heavy start and stop cycles such as waste collection applications. The transmission features a Chelsea/Parker Power Take Off with 1.13 ratio and pump mounting bracket (Dual Control only), allowing for additional components to be powered by the engine and the versatility to fit a wide range of bodies. This transmission is also available with an optional hydraulic retarder to provide additional stopping power.
CLEANER, SMARTER, SAFER
The ACCO Euro 6 delivers the comfort, safety features and powerful performance that will make it your ultra-reliable business partner, ideal for a range of demanding applications. This hard-working truck combines ruggedness and durability with the latest in advanced safety equipment, comfort and technology features that make driving easier, along with cleaner running engines.
Delivering cleaner running Euro 6 engines with outputs of 310 or 360 hp harnessed by an Allison 6-speed automatic transmission, the truck features Hi-eSCR emission control that requires no regeneration downtime.
A truck made for hard work, the ACCO is ideal for a wide range of industry applications including waste compactor, hook lifts, tankers, tilt tray work and general haulage.
A VERSATILE WORKHORSE
The IVECO ACCO is a versatile workhorse, available in a variety of wheelbases and configurations. With premium standard safety features and optimal visibility, the ACCO is powered by IVECO’s Euro 6 Curser 9 engine.
- Axle configuration: 6x4 or 8x4
- Wheelbase 6x4: 3800, 4200mm, 4500mm, 4800mm
- Wheelbase 8x4: 5020mm, 5300mm, 5600mm
- Engine: IVECO Cursor 9, 8.7 litre
- Power/torque: 310 hp/1300 Nm or 360 hp/1650 Nm
- Transmission: Allison 6-speed full automatic
- GVM: Up to 28.5 tonnes
- Emission level: Euro 6
TURBOCHARGED, LOW EMISSION
The powerplant of this model is an 8.7 litre, ‘Cursor 9’ turbocharged engine fitted with IVECO’s unique Hi-eSCR emission control system to meet stringent Euro 6 emission requirements.
IVECO’s patented Hi-eSCR system is a single after-treatment system featuring passive DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) – DPF regeneration that does not require regeneration downtime. Compared to EGR and SCR equivalents, Hi-eSCR uses less fuel, is lighter (providing for a lower tare weight) and does not have additional cooling requirements.
- Cursor 9 producing 310 hp (228 kW) and 1300 Nm @ 1,100rpm
- Cursor 9 producing 360 hp (265 kW) and 1650 Nm @ 1,200 rpm