Highway Plus Hardware Kits provide everything you need to return your braking system to optimal working conditions.
Our range is avaiable for multiple applications and can help extend the life of your braking system whilst reducing noise.
Our popular Safety Sign range covers all your requirements at ultra-competitive prices. Aluminium, banners, decals, and other metal options are available.
View our full range using the PDF viewer.
Highway Plus offers two heavy duty pogo sticks for routing wires and hoses in commercial vehicles.
Chrome, 2 parts nickel, 1 part chrome for longevity, superior hardware components.
T304 Stainless steel, T304 grade steel, superior hardware components
- Available in automatic or manual for a variety of applications
- Easy to install and simple to maintain
- Help to maintain optimum brake performance
- Helps prevent hot brake over-adjustment
- Maintain gap between brake shoes and drums even under extreme temperature conditions
Highway Plus offers high quality commercial-grade brake chambers designed to provide long-lasting and dependable operation for service, parking or emergency brake applications.
- Rugged construction
- Designed for easy installation
- Competitive prices
- SAEJ1469 compliant
THE HIGHWAY PLUS RIVETED BRAKE SHOE RANGE COMES WITH PREMIUM AF/700 FRAS-LE LINING
AF700 Premium Brake Lining
- Meets SAE J661 and FMVSS 121 Brake Standards for 20,000 lbs. GAWR, with an AL factor of 165.
- Asbestos-free material designed for replacement brake linings
- Made up of inorganic fibers with medium coefficient of friction
- Excellent resistance to fading
- Great durability in severe working conditions
- Excellent compatibility with brake drums
- Applicable to all types of pneumatic brakes for trucks, trailers, buses, coaches and semi-trailers
- Suits different types of terrain and applications with a high cost/benefit ratio
- Friction Coefficient: SAE J661 (Normal: 0.392F – Hot: 0.428F)
- Specific Gravity: SAE J380 (1,91 gr/cm³) Gogan hardness: SAE J379 (23 GC)
- Internal shear strength: ISO 6311 (15 N/mm²)
- Compressive strength: BS 2782 (95 N/mm²)
- Coefficient of wear: cm³/Kwh 0,145
The Highway Plus Wheel Bearing range is designed to offer you a cost-effective solution for quality results and minimised downtime.
Our PDF catalogue is now available with dimensions information and part numbers.
- Resistant to kinks and weathering that affects the ability of your brakes to do their job
- Durable assembly built with rugged materials
- 1/2 inch NPT male fittings
- Compliance with SAE J844 standards
- Colour coded, red for emergency, blue for service
- Excellent coil memory
- Both long tail and standard options available
HIGHWAY PLUS CAMSHAFT RANGE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR A HUGE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
View the complete range using our PDF viewer.
Highway Plus Disc Pads are a new range of truck & trailer disc pads, featuring an all-new OEM-level friction compound designed for the rigours of Australian conditions. Manufactured by one of the leading global OEM and OES friction suppliers, Highway Plus Disc Pads deliver exceptional quality, long life and powerful performance.
OUR AIR SPRING SUSPENSION RANGE COVERS A WIDE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS
- Extending the life of your truck and trailer from reduced vibration
- Reduced wear on axle, tyre and transmission
- Better protection for your trailer hardware such as rivets, lights and hinges
- Compliance with TUV standards
- Superior performance and comfort compared to traditional steel springs
- Better protection for your cargo from shocks and vibration on the road
OUR CLEANING RANGE IS CONCENTRATED TO SAVE YOU MONEY!
Highway Plus Degreaser is a concentrated, water based, non-flammable, biodegradable degreaser that removes dirt, oil, grease and grime fast. Highway Plus Degreaser can be used for cleaning engines, lube bays, concrete floors, walls and driveways.
- Trucks & general transport equipment
- Car exterior and upholstery
- Window and building exteriors
- Boats and marine equipment
Wash & Wax
Highway Plus Wash & Wax is a concentrated detergent which contains a special blend of waxes which build up over time to provide a long lasting protective film on all vehicle surfaces. Highway Plus Wash & Wax is pH neurtal, free rinsing, biodegradable and contains a blend of cleaning agents that inhibit rust and corrosion. Highway Plus Wash & Wax is safe to use on any painted surface including clear-coated and modern metallic finishes on all types of vehicles, trucks, 4WDs, motorbikes, caravans, buses and boats.
HIGHWAY PLUS ALLOY WHEELS ARE FORGED FOR EXTRA STRENGTH WHILST MAINTAINING LIGHT WEIGHT
- Light weight, durable, without compromising on strength
- Machine or mirror polished finish and visually aesthetic
- Greater heat dispersion compared to steel variants
- Can contribute to better handling
- Can contribute to better mileage
- Popular sizes to suit European and American models available with valve stems
Our wide range of mudguards are available in a variety of colours and offer 5 year UV protection!
Made with high impact hard plastic and ribbed with anti-spray grooves.
See our PDF catalogue for our full range of Mudguards and accessories.
The Highway Plus Brake Drum range includes over 70 products for hundreds of applications. To view a selection of our range, see our PDF catalogue.